Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CKMB Contest, Guess who won?

CKMB was having their last of the year contest, "Crazy Alterable Contest" where you had to alter an unusual, crazy, or completely ridiculous object. The deadline was January 15th and the winner would randomly be chosen on the morning of the 16th. I decided to participate & here was my entry:

An Altered **DIAPER**

All morning I was curious to know who had won, I peeked in on the board around 9:30 am and to my suprise, I was presented with this:

Meggan Price will be the lucky recipient of all the goodies under Christy's desk! Should be lots of fun.

I was so excited, I had to go express my joy with my Dad, who had made his way over for our morning visit of coffee and chit chat, and I also had to interrupt my DH at work to share the good news. To me, this was big, I have not won anything like this before, so it really encouraged me to keep continuing my passion for this hobby, it has it's rewards!

I will post pics of all my goodies once they arrive!!

No comments: