Friday, July 11, 2008

Secret Project ** Revealed **

Here it is, after what seems like a one week project taking a month to do, I finally finished it. I had a few ideas on what I wanted to do with these pieces. (The cardboard squares came out of the Cosmo Cricket's 9,000 piece kit) First, I was going to use these as photo dividers in my photo boxes, but then I thought that it would never be seen, it would always be put away in a box. So, I decided to make a little album. On each of the inside pages, I wrote a little note to the boys and shared some of my favorite stories with them. The paper I used for the notes is actually from a notebook that I bought from Wal-Mart on clearance. I inked the edges with Distress Ink (Ranger). The patterened paper is from the Brenda Walton's Small Wonders Boy line.
To put it together, I cute the pp to size of the cardboard. Covered both sides with Mod Podge- Matt, added all my pics and embellishments and covered it again with Mod Podge. After I added the notes, I sealed it also to protect it from getting ruined.

I have a few other projects I am working on, so check back. If you have any questions, just ask!!

No comments: