Saturday, December 27, 2008

Project 365

The BIG talk in the scrap booking world is the upcoming, Project 365. (Created by Becky Higgins of Creative Keepsakes) It's a pretty simple concept, you take a picture each day. Simple, right? Many of you may be a little intimidated about it. Completely understandable. But, in all actuality, it saves you a lot of time and at the end of the year you have a completed album that reflects on each day of that current year. Becky Higgins gives you so many ideas on what to do and walks you through the kit. Visit her blog to find out more.

The kit goes on sale January 1st.

I have decided to document my project here on my blog. It's more of a "back-up" for me to reference if needed. Keep in mind you do not need to have the kit to get started. Just keep a journal (like I am doing) nearby, and write out the picture you took for the day and a little description, if you'd like.

This is a wonderful idea, check it out!

No comments: