Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for an Updated Post

Oh my, I didn't realize how long it's been since I have posted. I've had a lot that has been happening in my life-- so I haven't really had any time to scrap.

Lately though, I've been spending time in my sb room and I am currently working on a mini-album, which I'll post once it's complete. I'm trying to get caught up on my Project 365. I slacked for a while, for quite a while.. :-( slowly, but surely I will have it up to date.

If you read my family blog, you'll know that my husband and I are expecting our 3rd baby. We found out on the 3rd that we'll be having a girl! We are VERY excited. Two boys later, I'm stoked for a girl!

I can't wait to start scrapping about her-- I have seen so many cute "girl" related things and now I can ACTUALLY by them!

A couple weeks ago I scored an awesome photo priner at a garage sale. A Kodak Easyshare 3500 for .. get this... $20 Hardly used. Works GREAT! I had just been telling my Mom that I needed a new printer because my old one (Picture Mate) just wasn't working much anymore... well BAM. I got one!

Lately I have been a stalker on the Deal a Day sites.. haven't purchased anything, but have seen some really neat things at a great price. The 4 I vist are:

Peachy Cheap
Crop Chocolate
Scrapbook Moja
Flowers to Flourishes

As for blogs, I'm constantly checking blogs everyday. For inspiration, ideas, contests, etc. The blogging world sure is addicting, I tell ya!

I'll be posting some projects soon-- Keep checking back!

No comments: