Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project Life: Week 6


Week 6: February 7 - February 13


February 7- I'm addicted to her. Seriously. I take so many pictures of her, just because I can. I love dressing her up, it's fun. Pink is the new blue!

February 8-Our little angels. How big they are getting. I love watching them interract with one another. Ty and Prez are the best big brothers.January 9-Grandma and Papa's neighbor, Linda had made Veyah this hat, as well as a pink one and a blanket. It fits perfectly!
January 10- Veyah's little personality is slowly starting to show. She's more alert now, and just loves laying there, watching you. So sweet. January 11-I've had a hard time finding headbands/hair accessories to fit Veyah. Living in a small town doesn't give you very many options. So, I pulled out some scrapbook supplies and made her one myself.January 12-Another one of Mommy's handmade headbands. Our little princess is 2 weeks already!January 13-Family Night. We had a Wii tournament at our house. Everyone took turns battling each other. We bowled, played some tennis, the guys battled at archary! It was a fun time!

6 comments:

dawn said...

She is just beautiful. I love the headbands and little hats. Such a sweet Valentine gift to have this year for your family. Enjoy your week.

CreativeChretin said...

How cute is she?! I make and sell baby headbands for cute little girls like yours. Check it out ....www.creativechretin.etsy.com

Susan said...

Oh my!!!! Could she be any sweeter?? Enjoy♥

Unknown said...

Precious photos!

Karina said...

What a cure little girl!

Aren't girls so fun?

Rene Sharp said...

Love the knitted hats & homemade headbands. Your Wii night looked like so much fun!