Friday, February 15, 2008

Altered Idea & Address Book

I found these 2 books at Wal-Mart on clearance. They came as a set and were marked down to $2.50! One of them is a journal (big one) and the other is an address book. I really liked the look of them and am totally into brown, so I had to buy them. I just thought they needed some "love" SO, I put a few things on them to add some character! The journal I plan on using to store ideas, tips, sketches, etc. The address book I am going to use for all the CKMB members contact info that I have acquired through swaps, RAKs, etc. Here is how they turned out:






Supplies: flower background pp; KI Memories-Pop Culture; pink letters: Thickers; green lettered chipboard: QVC 900+ piece pack; flower: KI Memories; ribbon: Aunt Gerti's Garden; felt bird: Oriental Trading; other: sticker

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Those turned out so cute! Love them!