Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Miss Onigur!!

Rules of being "Tagged"
1. You have to post the rules before you answer.
2. You must list 1 fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (Use Maiden name if not middle)
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blogpost, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog stating they have been tagged, and they need to reach your blog for details!)

My middle name is LYNN, as well as yours Miss Onigur.. so here is mine :)

L- Lived in Alaska for most of life, just moved to Washington 2 years ago and am moving back to Alaska at the end of April.
Y- Young, Married & a Mommy! Had my son at 19!
N- Neat- I am a very organized person and too much of a perfectionist!!
N- Never been to the East coast- I would love to see that side of the country sometime in my life!

So, I now only need to tag *4* people and those people are:

Leslie, Rachel, Sam & Jessica

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Meggan! I just looked at this blog and I have to say you are AMAZING!! I used to be into scrapbooking, but it just takes too much time and I don't have the talent to keep it up. But if I ever start it up again, I know where to come for ideas! I like this tag - I'm going to have to get creative to do my middle name.