Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project Life: Week 1

Week 1: January 3 - January 9

January 3- Catching up and colds. We've all been sick for over a week. Ty ty is the worse and his cold doesn't want to go away. I've been busy catching up on Project 365 last year, organizing, ordering & printing pics. January 4- Preperation. Today, I got a box of Dreft and started washing all the baby's things. Brought out the bassinet so I could clean it up and get it ready for her arrival. Getting very excited.. 28 days until due date.
January 5- I was taking pictures of the boys before bed and Ty randomly asks, "Will you take a picture of my butt?" So, I laugh, say.. "ooook." Of course, Prez has to do what brother does, only he kept his booty covered.

January 6- "Mommy, I want seee-we-ole" So, I poured Prez a bowl of cereal, 2 minutes later, I found him passed out in his chair. He had only a few bites before he was out. It was so cute.

January 7- Another masterpiece. I enjoy watching the boys play with their blocks. It's fun to see what they create with them. They worked together to build this, "circle tower."

January 8- We finally had our Christmas. After almost 2 weeks since the "real" Christmas day, the kids opened all their presents.

January 9- Titan loves doing "logical" related activities. He spent over an hour playing with his Handy Manny workshop that he had got from Meemaw for Christmas.

No comments: