Sunday, January 17, 2010

"We're Having a Girl" LO

With our little one soon to arrive, I wanted to get some LO's done so I don't fall to far behind once she gets here. The first LO I've done is my 18 week ultrasound. This is when we found out we were expecting our little princess!
I scanned and printed out copies of the original ultrasound, (I won't have to worry about the pictures fading in the years to come), the originals I placed in a protective clear envelope which I attached to the back of the layout.

Supplies: Patterned paper: K&Company; Swirly paper: K&I Memories-Pop Culture Gossip White; Chipboard Butterfly: American Crafts; Chipboard mini-tree: Maya Road; Foam letters for Title: American Crafts-Thickers (Daiquiri); Ribbon: Offray; Date stamp: Hampton Art-Creative Cafe; Pink paint & glitter: Making Memories; Ink: StazOn; other: gems, glue dots, white cardstock.

No comments: